Welcome to Hawken Project!

This blog is where you will be sharing your thoughts, ideas, impressions etc. about your Project experience. What you should do: 1. post a substantial blog three times a week (minimum 200 words on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). 2. Respond thoughtfully to another post on this site (one minimum per week). If you are working as part of a group, each of you is expected to contribute individually and regularly to this blog. Happy blogging and happy Project experience to all of you!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

05-28-14, New friends

On my first day at Jumpstart I had met another intern from Case named Kevin. He is working with Jumpstart all summer, but after my first day went back to Georgia to visit his family. He came back today and works at the cubical next to me. We started talking and instantly connected; I thought he looked shy but is actually very social. Even though he’s from Georgia, when I said I went to Hawken he recognized the name because he knows nearly all the Hawken kids that go to Case. As I said in a previous blog post, it’s crazy how small of a world it is! Throughout the day if I got bored, I would go over to Kevin’s cubical and we would find something entertaining to do, like raid the companies fridge of its food. Since he is working here all summer, he wanted to decorate his cubical so we printed out extremely corny quotes and stupid pictures and put them along his wall. At one point we started throwing messages to each other over the cubical walls. While I have enjoyed my time at Jumpstart, if Kevin had been here the whole time it would have been a lot more entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment