Welcome to Hawken Project!

This blog is where you will be sharing your thoughts, ideas, impressions etc. about your Project experience. What you should do: 1. post a substantial blog three times a week (minimum 200 words on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). 2. Respond thoughtfully to another post on this site (one minimum per week). If you are working as part of a group, each of you is expected to contribute individually and regularly to this blog. Happy blogging and happy Project experience to all of you!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Another Monday...

...Well, not really. Most people might dread Mondays and wish that they never existed. I think that’s a waste of time because then there would just be Tuesday to complain about. But for me, throughout this project, I can honestly say that I've been extremely excited for every single day. I'm doing a lot of work, that's the truth. But, it's all work I want to be doing and all work that is extremely interesting. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m definitely enjoying this experience! So again, for me, the days mostly blur because I enjoy every single one of them.

However, this Monday actually was actually very important because it marked the turn into the last week. Yesterday, on Monday, I dis used with my sponsor how the last week was going to look. On Friday, I discussed in my blog how I’m now moving into some finalizing steps. Yesterday, I continued to get to work on that. I wouldn’t say that I have an overwhelming amount of work to do and things to accomplish before the end of the week, but I will say that this week is a highly, highly important one. Yesterday, I made my turn towards the finish line. I might have been serious before, but now it’s time to really get serious and really take these finalizing steps seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I love how when you are so intensive throughout the entire project you seem to amplify it, somehow, in this last week. My project does not have the same upward momentum as I see in yours but I understand where you are coming from...good luck!

    ReplyDelete