Welcome to Hawken Project!

This blog is where you will be sharing your thoughts, ideas, impressions etc. about your Project experience. What you should do: 1. post a substantial blog three times a week (minimum 200 words on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). 2. Respond thoughtfully to another post on this site (one minimum per week). If you are working as part of a group, each of you is expected to contribute individually and regularly to this blog. Happy blogging and happy Project experience to all of you!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

05-30-14, Reflections

I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting as my project is coming to an end. Something I didn’t really think about before was the routine I would find myself doing every day and how much I enjoyed it. Every day I would walk into Jumpstart and say hi to the receptionist, and then run to the fridge to see what food and drinks were available. After that I would walk to my cubical through all the offices and say good morning to all the coworkers I knew. I would sit at my desk and dive right into work, and then after about 2 hours grab lunch at a different place every day. I’d return and hang out with my coworkers and we would have little meetings to update each other on what we were doing, and joke around. I got so used to this daily schedule and I’m realizing now how weird it will be in two days when everyday isn’t like this. It reminds me of my school days, how I would always take the same way to class and say hi to the same friends and acquaintances. I’m upset that this routine will be broken soon because I just started getting used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment